Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls Night Out

AP got her first pedicure yesterday.

Then last night my girlfriends and I treated ourselves to some "just mommy" time. We tried out a new place for manis and pedis. This first pic is B, whose baby girl should be here in the next 3 weeks!

After the nail treatments, we enjoyed Mexican food and Marble Slab Creamery then headed back to B's house to see her way cute nursery. I enjoyed the mental break and hanging out with my girls. We all went to high school together and 4 of the 5 of us went to college together. We can always pick right up where we left off last time and enjoy each other's company. I tried to talk them all into starting blogs, we'll see... I love you guys!


This morning we had a soccer game bright and early. This was C's best game yet. He is much more of a morning person than an afternoon person.
Boompa came to cheer C on. Of course, AP thought he was there to entertain her :)

No comments: