Sunday, October 7, 2007

Embracing My Inner Crafter (or something like that)

I have been working on several craft projects and finished some this past week. I finished the mask for C's costume, but forgot to take a pic when he was modeling it, so that will come later. I would love to see if those of you who don't already know what he is supposed to be can guess it. I have also been working on some stuff for my little sister's baby shower that I am helping to host in Ohio next weekend. I made these favors. The picture doesn't do them justice, they turned out really cute. There is a tea bag inside and the outside says "A Baby is Brewing" and has the date of her shower. I used the same footprint stamp to touch up the napkins as well.
I got on a roll while stamping napkins and stamped these for a fall-themed party I had at my house last Friday. (Shanny, I stole your chicken cup recipe again!) I am lovin' me some stampin. I am also going to attempt to make a diaper cake for one of the centerpieces. We'll see how that goes.

And just because....here is Superman and his faithful sidekick on their way to bed. Don't they seem too happy to be going to bed?

No comments: