Saturday, February 5, 2011

Surprise Visit

Wednesday morning my sister called and told me they were making a last minute visit. Unfortunately, the reason for the visit was that she had sick relatives in the hospital here. But, we still enjoyed all the cousin playtime.AP and I stayed home from school Thursday to love on the cousins so my sister could stay at the hospital.








Thursday night my aunt, uncle, and cousins came over for dinner so they could love on the cousins, too. After dinner C asked me if he could wash all the dishes. There were a lot of dirty dishes with 11 people eating, but he did it!



They went home early Friday morning and we all went back to school. Well, for a little while, at least. AP's teacher called at about 9:30 and said she had a temp of 101.5! I picked her up and we went straight to the doctor b/c there have been 8 cases of strep in her class just since the beginning of the year. Her strep swab came back positive immediately. After the doctor visit, she slept for about 3 hours, then woke up completely fine! It's so weird. You would never even know she was sick. She has been running and playing fever free all day. We'll take this strain of strep any day.

No comments: