Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Fourth


We had a busy and fun-filled fourth of July!  We started the day with a yummy pancake breakfast at Boompa and Baba's house.  Baba's dad (the Colonel) had requested homemade buttermilk pancakes.  I'll be honest, they put my Aunt Jemima pancakes to shame.

Then we went for a swim with Boompa and Baba.
Then that afternoon we met up with cousins and aunt to ride their boat down to the river to watch Nashville's firework display.
We had an awesome view and Nashville's fireworks did not disappoint!

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

I haven't actually clicked over to your blog (out of my reader) in a while. I like the new look. =)

And we missed you guys this 4th. But we look forward to seeing you in a month. It looks like Tiff is going to bring Seth back to TN with her when she leaves us to spend a few days with Gage, and then we'll roll into town that following weekend. Jim already wants Andy to take off work on 8/2 so they can golf, lol.