Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello, Monday {a first}


Hello, Monday!

Hello, finally-finished-two month-long bathroom makeover.  I love how bright and clean you are.

Hello, sweetly sleeping dog that kept me awake all night.  Being thirsty is not a reason to wake your momma up at 2:15am, especially when your momma is a once-I'm-up-I'm-up kinda girl.

 Hello, hot sweaty babies after our 3 mile bike ride/run this morning!  I loved having you there with me.
 Hello, a new week of reviewing and learning for our too-fast-approaching school year.
And, hello, to new adventures this week, like gymnastics team camp and dog-sitting, and soaking up all the moments with these sweet kiddos.

What are you saying hello to this week?  I'm linking up for the first time at Lisa Leonard's 'Hello, Monday' :)

No comments: