Friday, April 11, 2008

On Being A Southern Woman

I spent yesterday at the Southern Womens Show in Nashville. I did not take my camera, but if I did you would see lots of pictures of dips made from powder, all things embroidered, purses, gutter genies, and scantily clad firemen. Apparently, these are the things the we Southern women enjoy. Actually, I did enjoy myself. I got a free massage, sampled three different kinds of ice cream, and saw firemen helping out for a good cause. Not a bad day. However, I think I stayed gone a little too long. Hubs made dinner and when momma is not there to help out, this is the result. And......TODAY IS AP'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made birthday lollipops last night for her to share with her friends at the babysitter's house. I think they turned out pretty cute. I'll share more of her birthday later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday AP!!! Cant wait to hear more about how you celebrated. Love the dinner pic- too funny.

Shane & Marie said...

Happy birthday AP. The lollipops turned out adorable!

Maria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AP!!!!!! Oh she looks so fancy in her dress and nice shoes -- and messy face. She always looks so happy! Glad you had fun at the SWS. Haven't been in a few years, but LOVED it all the times before!