Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cousins Christmas Chili Cookoff and Bingo Extravaganza

We celebrated an early Christmas with my sister and her family the weekend before Christmas with a chili cookoff and family Bingo game.  Our family friend was there to judge the chilis.

This is where I admit that I had a million things to do and make chili from scratch was not at the top of that list.  So, I let Hormel turkey chili from a can simmer in my crock pot all day long, and guess what, it came in third place!  That doesn't say much for the 4th and 5th place chilis ;)

The girls were patiently waiting for everyone to finish dinner so they could open presents!


Poor T slept through dinner AND the presents.
 AP is in love with this wig.  We decided that she looks like Christina Aguilera.

After presents, we had a family Bingo game.  Hubs and I won two prizes!  We got Bingo Bingo skillz.
We had lots of fun celebrating with cousins!

No comments: