Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quick Trip

We returned last night from a quick unexpected trip to N Georgia after a death in Hubby's family. We stopped in Chattanooga at the TN Aaquarium on the way home yesterday to make the trip a little more fun for the kiddos. They LOVED the aquarium. There are now 2 separate aquariums, one houses ocean animals and the other has the river animals. The ocean animals were by far our favorites. Hubby and C pet sharks and stingrays. I touched a shark, but then i screamed and scared everyone around me so I quit participating. They also pet sturgeons. AP and i enjoyed the penguins the most. They were so entertaining. They woould swim by super fast then jump up and do a flip before they zoomed back by. AP squealed the whole time out of excitement. I didn't have my digital camera with me, but I bought a disposable and don't have any of the pics back to post. I don't even know if there are any good pics on there, aren't we spoiled with digital cameras these days? For now, I'll leave you with a pic of AP and her igloo purse that she got at the Aquarium. There is a little penguin that lives inside. She is such a little girly girl, she turns everything into a purse, bracelet, or necklace.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

AP's smile always makes me smile ;)

Unknown said...

AP is just too cute! Love the little igloo purse!
Shea