Sunday, July 15, 2007

They grow up so fast

Last night we went to a little swim and shrimp boil get together with some old friends. Actually, it was the family that I nannied for in college, but over time we became good friends. I started keeping E when she was just 3 months old. She was a fixture in my college dorm room before she could even walk. I travelled with their family on many vacations, even once to Europe. E was the flower girl in our wedding when she was 5 years old. Now E is 12 years old! I can't believe how grown up she is. She is on the swim team at the country club she lives in. She is such a polite, well-rounded kiddo. Their family moved to B'ham several years back so we very rarely see them. This is E now...and this is E's little sister, G...
She just turned 3. She is a little doll. Hubby and I are godparents to both the girls and really wish we saw them more often. C and G had fun playing together. C was a super swimmer. He is getting really brave. He was jumping in and going under, touching the bottom, and trying to do flips underneath the water. He has come such a long way since the beginning of the summer. The kiddos had fun making some bubbles after their swim.

Here is AP showing off her walking legs to her peeps in her Sunday School class this morning.

The kiddos and I are headed to Ohio tomorrow after dentist appts. My lil sis has her 20 week ultrasound next week so we want to be there to hear the big news in person. We are praying for a girl so we can hand down all of AP's fashion collection ( and maybe I want a girl b/c she is going to name it after her big sis :)

No comments: