Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Movie Night

We had our first family movie night last night. C picked Wall-E out at the rental store. The kiddos took all their blankets and pillows up to the playroom and we watched it together on our big screen, complete with popcorn. It was a fun night spent together. The movie was a little too propagandaish (I just made that word up), but C liked it, and I felt like I should go recycle something afterwards. (Actually, I did take all my plastic bags back to Kroger today to recycle them :)

1 comment:

Gen 's Family Story said...

I felt the same way about the movie, although there were some good messages like to not sit on your seat, and how those in power can do some really crazy things that aren't good for people in general, oops getting too political here, we love popcorn at our house too!