Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls Night!

Last night was a long overdue night out with the girls! We started out with foot pampering, followed by a delicious dinner at Carraba's. I remembered my camera, but left it in the car so these pics are courtesy of a friend's blog. We all enjoyed ourselves so much that we vowed to do it more often.(ignore the double chin, I'm blaming it on the awkward angle :)

(the only two of our group that blog, check them out here and here)


Have I mentioned how much I love summer? I would take a hot sweaty day over a cold day hands down. There's just so much more to do when it's warm outside. Here are a few pics of the kiddos the last few days. We have been trying to find free ways to entertain ourselves. Yesterday we went to preschool story time at the library and then to the park. Today we wore ourselves out in the fountains.

We ran into The Writer Chic at the fountains today, but as soon as we got her little guy and AP to cooperate for a photo op my camera battery died!

No comments: