Friday, October 1, 2010

Crafty Thursday

Yesterday was the first official day of our Fall Break from school. There were several Halloween and fall embroidery designs that I had been wanting to play around with, so yesterday I spent the day at the embroidery machine. Here are a few of the finished products.




Then last night I went back to Sips and Strokes with friends. This time we painted funky zebra Christmas trees. I think it will look super cute in AP's room or hanging on her door during the holidays.




4 comments:

Lori said...

Seriously, I just wish I had an *nth* of your talent. Those patterns are so darned cute and the trees are adorable!!!

The Writer Chic said...

I don't know which I love more -- the witch hat or the jack o' lantern. I'm thinking EE needs a pumkin onesie, though, to go from now until Thanksgiving.... ;)

Deanna Williams said...

I can vouch for the cute shirts; I had two grand-daughters sporting the smiling pink pumpkin faces all day yesterday, of course I am prejudice. I know the designer as well.

Laura @ House Of Joyful Noise said...

Very cute stuff! How nice to be able to embroider anything you want! Love that funky Christmas tree too. So glad I dropped in.