Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Rolling Good Time


The weekend between C and AP's birthdays we had a party for them together at our local skating rink. I'm glad that at this age the kiddos still think that sharing their party is fun. It definitely makes it easier to schedule!


It's still hard to believe that I have a five year old (who registers for KINDERGARTEN on Friday) and an eight year old!






I love this picture of C.






I thought it was funny that before they ever skated the little boys found the video games :)




The Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.







At this point Uncle decided his skating career was over.


Make a wish!




Thanks to everyone who rolled over to celebrate with us ;)

3 comments:

Amber Lee said...

CUTE!
We had the same shared party at the same place :)
I think the adults had more fun than the kids! With the exception of mother-in-law who broke her wrist in a fall, oops.

I never did post my pics...

Glad ya'll had fun!

The O'Neils said...

Way fun!!!

RoadDog said...

And a happy birthday to Charlie.

Uncle Don