Wednesday, August 24, 2011

T-Man Turns Two


Last weekend we made another quick road trip up to Ohio to celebrate my nephew's 2nd birthday. When we got there Friday night, the kids were already asleep, so when T woke up on his birthday we were all there to sing to him!

Here he is blowing out the candle on his birthday breakfast.That afternoon we celebrated his birthday train style at Entertrainment Junction.


After blowing out his candles, he decided to just lean in and take a bite :) Isn't that an adorable cake?

As part of the party, we got to take a backstage tour of all the model trains. It was really cool.




Later that night I did a little photo shoot with AP and my niece in their matching back-to-school dresses. My niece is starting preschool next week!

This one is my absolute favorite.
My niece lasted the longest Saturday night so she was still up when we were icing cupcakes for the family party the next day. She was a lot of help :)Happy Birthday T! We enjoyed spending it with you!