Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall is here!!!

It seems the cooler temps have set in and fall is upon us!

Tuesday night, the kids and I made a loaf of pumpkin bread.  As it was cooling on the counter, and the fall candle was burning, and the back door was letting in the cool breeze, it just felt so fallish!


Yesterday the weather was absolutely beautiful.  As soon as I picked the kiddos up from school we headed to the greenway.

C tried to convince me that this was an ancient tree.  He told me that people used to communicate by writing on wood and stone.  Yeah, I get that, but I'm pretty sure these are just star-crossed teens in love carving with pocketknives, but I didn't let him in on that.

 
I L.O.V.E this picture above!  
I'm so thankful for happy healthy kiddos, beautiful weather, and the time to enjoy them both!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The tree says Erin on it!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Awww, it does! We are going to have to keep the pocketknives away from her!

RoadDog said...

Love the smells of fall, especially when we burn the leaves. That is the real smell of fall.