Tuesday, December 11, 2007

20 months

Our pumpkinhead is 20 months today! We are getting so close to 2 that it is scary.



We had a busy weekend and are just trying to get back into our routines. Saturday night we had a birthday get together for hubs with a few friends and family.
His favorite gift - a UT Dustbuster!
C and I made an orange cake. That was C's request b/c he knows that orange is his daddy's favorite color. I think we used so much orange food coloring that the cake wouldn't even stick together when I tried to serve it, but it was really moist and yummy.
Sunday was his actual b-day (the big 3-3). That night the kiddos had dinner with Boompa and Baba so hubs and I could have dinner sans children. I also surpised hubs with my present :)

4 comments:

Daddy Bob said...

Hey, Conngrats on the new TV. Have you got it set up and working?
Did you put it in the bonus room?

Unknown said...

Love that smile! Hope your hubby had a happy birthday!

RoadDog said...

Let's see, if Andy is 33, then Daddy Bob must be....

Twenty months...then the "Terrible Twos!!"

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! Your kids are so cute! You must be so proud of both of them!

Thanks for sharing that you have a friend who is a CPA. We would love to get his information. You can email me at coneal414@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!

Merry Christmas! :)