Ok, so I was tagged a while back by Shea. This is a first for me, but I am usually one to play along. I am supposed to list 8 interesting facts about myself. Hmmmmm........
1. My eyes are actually 2 different shades of blue, but it makes them look like one is blue and one is green.
2. I still live within 20 minutes of the hospital that I was born in.
3. Both hubs and I grew up here, but our parents (some of them) have moved away. It's usually the other way around and the parents stay put while the kids move away.
4. I have 17 years of Church of Christ education (kindergarten through Bachelors degree), but was raised and still attend a Baptist church.
5. I usually try to avoid conflict (and I actually had a different number 5, but changed it b/c I didn't want to start a religious debate, hence my propensity to avoid conflict)
6. I don't claim to be a Republican or Democrat, and I don't usually discuss religion and politics :)
7. I have a tattoo.
8. I have had the chicken pox twice.
That wasn't too bad. The real kicker is that you are supposed to list 100 facts about yourself when you hit your 100th post, at least that's the way it goes in blogger world. This is my 90th post (I think).