Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happily Ever After

After our naps on Day 3, we were off to catch the ferry over to the Grand Floridian. And it was grand! We really only saw the lobby of the hotel and it was super nice. We had dinner there at 1900 Park Fare, The Happily Ever After Dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the stepmother , and her 2 stepsisters. They all acted out their roles perfectly. My favorite was the stepmother. She kept picking on C after she heard him say "seriously?" . She would come by our table and say "seriously!". After dinner, we rode the monorail for a late night Epcot trip. When we got there we really only had time for one ride, but it was one the big boys had been wanting to do, Mission:Space. C was tall enough to go on the "milder" version of the ride. I went with him and he took the whole thing so seriously. I think he thought we were really controlling a spaceship bound for Mars! After I rode with C, my friend and I did the "more intense" version and I thought my chest was going to cave in! There is some serious G force, or whatever it is called! We finished the rides just in time to see Epcot's laser, water, and fireworks show. That was one long day! We all slept well that night!



















No comments: