Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Pumpkin, Parties, and Pumpkins


This is typical afternoon attire for AP (around here we call her pumpkin)! I decided to snap a few pics earlier this week just so I would always remember what a diva she was in kindergarten :)

Tuesday night we had C's fall baseball team's end-of-the-year party at a local skating rink. Daddy has really enjoyed being C's coach and hopes to have the opportunity to coach again in the future, maybe even softball!

I tried to get a pic of C skating, but they all looked like this! He has gotten much more confident on his skates.
AP got in on the skating, too. Tutu and all :)



C's number won in the number game. Glow stick prizes are the best.

Time for baseball cupcakes!

Man, he's cute :)

Tonight the kids and I added a little flair to the pumpkins on our front porch.

I love them!
(the kiddos and the pumpkins :)

No comments: