Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wordle



This is supposed to be the words I have used the most on my blog with prominence given to the words I use the most (you can click to see it larger, I can't figure out how to get it bigger). I'm not sure if I believe that or not b/c I don't think I used "planetarium" in more than 1 post and it is larger than most words in there. I still thought it was cool.
I went to school today to work on cleaning out my office and loaded up my desk to bring home and repaint. My company gave me a desk 3 years ago that I am sure they just found in a back alley or something. Although I am grateful to have a desk at all, it needs much help. My plan is to paint it black and then try to distress it a little. I just might do before/after shots, too. If it weren't 200 degrees in my garage right now, I would go work on it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Know that I will be heading over now to see mine. Where do you FIND all this cute stuff? You are my hero!!