Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Love

I'm sure most bloggers have seen links to Shutterfly's great holiday card deal for bloggers. If for some reason you haven't, click HERE. I have read about it on numerous blogs, but just decided to check it out for myself a few days ago.
Oh. My. Goodness.
Shutterfly is not just offering your average photo card. There are a million to choose from (see for yourself HERE)! Well, not actually a million, but pretty close. I found four that I REALLY like.

I am always drawn to paisleys.

But sometimes, I think beauty is in simplicity.


And I always love a good funky polka dot, too. How's a girl to decide?!
Don't think all the fun is for bloggers, though. There are always great deals. Right now they are offering free shipping for orders over $50. I have used Shutterfly for cards and photo books before so I already know that their products are high quality. I am super excited to see how our card turns out this year! that is if I can decide on one :)

2 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

I know! I have four cards designed with pics that jessi took for us last month. Now, I'm just waiting on my code to come to order the one I finally decide on. So hard to choose this year!

Shannon said...

i need a blog site just for that deal:) Can't wait to see the card! I think ours might be a new years card...i can't get it together. Oh well!!!