Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome Home!

Ap and I went to the airport last night to welcome home another Kyrgyz princess to TN. Oh my goodness, baby Ellie is even cuter in person than she is on her mommy's blog. I got a few cute pics, but I won't share them until Maria gets a chance to tell blogworld about their homecoming. Today hubs and I are on our way to K-town for another big game. We are actually going to spend the night this time since the game is so late. I think what I am most excited about is sleeping all night! It's been a while since there have been no kiddos or dogs to wake us up :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Share away!!! My mom and her friend's photos were all a bit blurry so I'll be excited to see what you have. My mom and I have just continued to marvel at how much AP and E look alike!!! The baby photos of AP make them look so much alike!! :-) She is certain to be a doll-baby if she is as cute as AP! Thank you so much for coming. It meant a lot to us to have you there!!! Notice it's 1 a.m. and both E and I are both up. I just heard a blow-out so I'm off!!