Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Take It Back

I take back everything I said about AP making a successful transition to the toddler bed. Apparently there is a honeymoon phase. The first few weeks she slept in it like a champ. Then she started getting up once or twice to come in our room every night. Most nights we just walked her back to her little bed and she went right back to sleep. Then came the "I want nothing to do with that bed" phase. This is where we currently are. We put her in her bed last night. She came out once and I walked her back to her room. We didn't hear anything from her after that. Hubs and I were busy folding a million loads of laundry that had backed up in our laundry room and when we finally finished... this is what we found sleeping in the hallway right outside her room.

5 comments:

J-momma said...

have you thought about putting a baby gate in the doorway so she can't get out?

Jes said...

That is adorable!

-jes

Maria said...

Cutest thing I've ever seen!

Jackie said...

How cute is that!!??

Lori said...

Bless her sweet little heart...she knew she was having nothing to do with that bed but that going to you would just put her back there...so what's a girl to do? How smart is she that she already knows the art of compromise? One-sided, albeit, but still....