Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm A Little Bit Famous

At least that's what it felt like Friday night when a group of friends from high school went to see one of our fellow softball teammates get inducted into the Belmont Hall of Fame! Yes, that's right I once played with a hall of famer, so that makes me a little bit famous :)


Today has been a super busy day. This morning AP and I went to get fitted for bridesmaid and flower girl dresses for my cousin's wedding in October. While we were doing our girl thing, Hubs and C went to buy baseball gear for C's upcoming season. C is very excited about being old enough to play baseball.


Then this afternoon C and I took a meal to our friends who just had a baby on Monday. Little P is just perfect, don't you think?


Then tonight Daddy B and Grandma got here. They will be visiting until Wednesday. The kiddos love it when their grandparents come to visit!

1 comment:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I think you are famous!! :O) I hope we get to meet one day. Maybe at a CWA event.


That baby is precious. I am getting the urge again for another child!!!

Andrea