Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

Eight years ago today Hubs and I said "I Do." How are we celebrating our years of wedded bliss? With a new washing machine! It doesn't get much more romantic than that :) Actually, I am very excited about it. I did research and chose the exact one I wanted. And it's not a front loader, I'm just not that into them.


We are going on a date tonight. I have to give Hubs some props on that. He actually made reservations and arranged for childcare before I even knew about it!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Hi, I'm a fellow Kyrgyz adoptive mom...I'd thought I'd read on your blog that you'd gotten a passport without the COC. Now I'm not sure if it might have been someone else. I can't find your email address, can I email you with some questions? My email is beaubea 2006 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!! (I want to order a Kyrgyz cutie t-shirt too, those are adorable!!!)

Monica said...

Hey that is exciting... I want to know all about the washer. What brand/model and why did you pick that one? We got a new LG dryer a while ago and I'm expecting our washer to need to be replaced in the next year or so probably (read: HOPEFULLY!) so I would love to hear more. CONGRATS!!!

Maria said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We got new washer/dryer last year and I can't say I've ever been more excited!
:-)

Lori said...

Happy anniversary, and TOTALLY hear you on the washing machine being an awesome gift! I LOVE our Cabrio washer and dryer...when we first got it, we stared at it through the top as it tossed the clothes and thought it was the coolest thing.

Ahh...simple pleasures! Hope dinner is great!

janiece said...

HAHAHA--that's basically what I ended up with for our 10th anniversary---and we ended up with Pizza Hut that night. Everyone getting over the flu-so goes life. Sometimes just being together is what matters. That and clean clothes.

Jackie said...

Congratulations!! And that is one snazzy looking washing machine :)