Monday, February 23, 2009

Pancakes and Parting

One of my favorite things about Nanna visiting is her breakfast cooking. Yesterday she made blueberry pancakes (mmm). Saturday morning she made my favorite b'fast, gravy and biscuits. I have tried a number of times to replicate her gravy and I just can't do it. Anyway, after b'fast yesterday the kiddos showed off their dancing skills while we cleaned the kitchen.


Then it was time to get cleaned up. Too much cuteness in one bathtub!








My sister always has to make a very important pitstop before heading back north. Here:


Apparently, they don't have "gutbombs" up there and she loves them. I don't like them at all, but can tolerate a Chik.

We miss everyone already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmm....sounds yummy
Adorable how your niece's hair looks just like AP's puppy!