Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Groundhog Day

Not the holiday, but the movie. I feel like we have been reliving the same thing over and over. More snow, no school, more snow, no school. I think we are on snow day #7 today! We haven't gotten that many since...ever! Don't get me wrong, I love having the kiddos home, and I love not having to be at school by 7, and I love not having to drive 2 towns over to go to speech (AP's speech therapy is in the school system). However, I have missed THREE very important meetings at school, 2 for AP and 1 for C, due to the snow. These meetings take forever to reschedule. It's starting to irritate me. And this time there was not enough snow to play in and way too cold to enjoy it. I think the high yesterday was 20 something.
Ok, now I am done venting. The snow is very pretty to look at. And I have been very productive in the down time, even got to have a kid-free dinner with a girlfriend last night all. by. ourselves :)

No comments: