Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sittin on the Dock of the Bay


And here are the pics from the last 2 days of our trip. Can you tell I switched cameras?







The conference sponsored a Crab Chase for the kids after a cookout on the pool deck. It was called "Charlie's Crab Chase", how appropriate!

We searched
and searched
and searched
until Daddy found 3! We almost won. The most found was 4.

We met our friends at Baytowne Wharf on our last night there.




I love C's huge smile in these. Pure joy!




AP was so excited that she was finally big enough!




Our friend, T, did the bungee trampoline, too. I caught him mid-flip :)

C and I ziplined over Baytowne Wharf! It was so much fun! Can you see C hanging up in the sky above the roof line?
Here I am about to walk off the plank. That was the scariest part.
I'm the little blur in the sky above the buildings.That's all folks :)

No comments: