Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Kickoff!


Last weekend my cousins hosted their 3rd Annual Summer Kickoff Party. My sister, niece, nephew, and Nanna came down from Ohio to celebrate.

Little T was manning the drinks :)

My sis, Nanna, and me

AP and cousin S


my handsome boys :)

Do I have Cheetos in my teeth, Mom?


my cousins, the hosts

warming up the cornhole

my sis and niece sampling uncle's goooood bbq

Our friends joined us this year. This little guy partied, danced, cornholed, and ran until he crashed!



Little E and her dad enjoying the live music

While the musician took a break, they played Minute to Win It.

Did I mention he crashed? :)It was lots of fun! I'm glad my mom and sister were able to come for a super quick visit. I think they spent more time on the road than they actually spent in TN!

1 comment:

Bruno Moura said...

Nice pics!

Cheers from Brazil!