Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Celebrating Babies


Sunday night I went out with my best girls from church to celebrate Baby Bennett that will be here in a few weeks. This will be my friend's second boy so we met at a restaurant for a "sprinkle" rather than have a big shower. We also found out while we were there that one of our friends just found out she's having a baby!  Such exciting news!
 

Also exciting is this nutella and banana panini sprinkled with cinnamon and a side of chocolate dipping sauce.  Oh. my. goodness.  This was soooo good.

My friend had a hard time deciding on a dessert so the waiter came up with his own creation :)

Then yesterday we went to the hospital to visit our good friend Amanda and her brand new baby boy!


He was oh so sweet and cuddly, not that I got to hold him much, AP is a baby hog!!

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

AP is indeed a baby hog. =)