Thursday, September 4, 2008

Picture Day


Today was picture day at C's school. I may be biased, but I think he was the cutest one there :)

Can you tell she does not want a hug from her brother?

I have shared here some of the "deep thoughts" from C, mainly so I can have this to look back on since I'm really bad about writing things down. Most of those thoughts are from our rides in the car. C talks non-stop in the car. Sometimes he is talking to me, sometimes to himself, sometimes to things outside the car, but he he is always talking. His school is about 30-40 minutes from our house so we have lots of time to "talk" every day. Yesterday he yelled "mom!" like he had had some sort of revelation. When I gave him my attention he said "You chose me to be your one and only son, just like God did Jesus!"


3 comments:

Maria said...

Are they not profound??? I laughed out loud at APs picture -- she is just so cute and funny!!

Hubs said...

Wow, that is great - so smart.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Of course he was the cutest there!!!


I love what comes out of a childs mouth. The truth always comes out.


Andrea