Wednesday, September 10, 2008

With Time To Spare!

Anyone who knows our family well knows that we are typically running a few minutes behind. This is why I was completely surprised tonight when the kiddos and I found ourselves ready to leave the house for church about 45 minutes early! I don't know how it happened, but we had all eaten dinner, brushed our teeth, cleaned our faces, and put on our Awana gear way too early. So we decided to take advantage of that extra time that was given to us and go to our local greenway. C had fun riding his scooter. AP started out on her little "bike", but ditched in just a few feet into our walk. She enjoyed exploring nature. It was a refreshing little walk and we still made it to church with a few minutes to spare!


3 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Cute pics.

I am the exact opposite. I am always early. I think that is my OCD. :)


Andrea

janiece said...

It looks absolutely beautiful! I love the outdoors and what a good way to spend some extra time.

Jules said...

The photos are just beautiful!