Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chocolate Crock Pot Cake

I made this tonight for our small group and I really liked it, so I thought I would share!

Ingredients:

One 18.5 oz pkg chocolate cake mix (I used devils food)
One 3.9 oz pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
One 16 oz container sour cream
3/4 c oil
4 eggs
1 c water
One 6 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix together all ingredients. Pour into crock pot that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Turn off slow cooker and let stand 20-30 minutes. Do not lift lid until ready to serve. Serve with vanilla ice cream.

The ice cream melted on top of the warm chocolatey goodness!

3 comments:

The O'Neils said...

It was delicious!!!

Maria said...

Oh.My.Goodness. I gained 10 pounds just reading about it. I can't WAIT to make it.

Unknown said...

mmmmmm