Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Date with Chuck

This past week was the kiddos' Spring Break and, unfortunately, it did not match my Spring Break. We are so lucky to have family members near by that are willing to jump in and have fun with the kiddos while we are at work. They spent a couple of days with Boompa and Baba and got to enjoy the park across the street from their house. They also spent a couple days with my aunt and uncle. Friday aunt and uncle took them to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. Actually, they didn't eat lunch there, they just played because C put in a specific request for Krystals for lunch! (I think he knows this momma won't take him there, so he's got to get it when he can :)


2 comments:

Maria said...

Did you see the picture of Ellie with Barney -- just like AP!!!! Looks like they had a blast!

Lori said...

I love the picture of her listening to Barney too! I hear he's pretty wise...and he loves you!