Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back in the Swing

C finally had another baseball game last night! The games and practices had been rained out for the last 2 weeks. It was sort of like we were starting all over. C did really well! He played catcher for a few innings, but he told us that was boring. The funny thing about that is that he hasn't fielded a ball in the outfield the entire season (not his fault, they just don't go out there that much at this age :), so playing catcher could not be any more boring than just standing in the outfield! This is my cousin M (the one whose wedding we are all in in a few weeks) trying to reclaim his seat :) You can see a little someone tried to take it.

This morning AP was cracking me up with her wardrobe choices so I had a little photo shoot with her. That is her beach hat and you can't see that she has on her green Rudolph socks with her tennis shoes :)

And here is another one of AP's hair masterpieces. I considered trying to rock the side ponytail and bang bow at church tonight, but decided I would be a distraction to the 2 and 3 year olds I teach :)

No comments: