Friday, September 11, 2009

A Mouse in the House

Yesterday we went to one of C's best friend's birthday party at the home of the big party mouse, Chuck E Cheese! My kiddos love that place. I really like a good game of skee ball, too :) (followed by a hefty dose of hand sanitizer)

C was excited to get to see his preschool teacher, aka Mimi.
AP and Daddy rode this ride that simulated a roller coaster. The seats vibrated and everything. I asked AP if she was going to be sick and she said "I don't know, I might!" But she loved it and refused to get off.

Then C rode with his friend and her mom. Do you think he liked it? Check out that grin :)
The kiddos found a little time to eat some pizza before they had to show Chuck some love. C is sitting with the birthday boy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I need to get those pics from you at some point. All my mom talked about was how excited she was to see C and A!

That picture of "the sisters" should be framed it is really good!!