Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm a Messy Mikshake Maker

Yesterday was the 50th day of school and C's class celebrated with a 50's party. Thursdays are also my day to help out in C's class so I got to be there for the party! My job was to make the milkshakes. Man am I messy! I had ice cream everywhere and got chocolate syrup all over my pants. I don't know what my deal was. It was worth it to hear all the kiddos say how "awesome" the milkshakes were :)

Another funny thing from my day with the kindergartners was that one of C's classmates was talking to me at lunch about her friend on her cheerleading team. She said it was real "serious" because her friend has the "nine nine one one flu"! Too cute.

Today was AP's very first Picture Day! She goes to MDO one day a week and I never even thought about them having school and class pictures, but they do. AP did not want to wear the dress I chose for her so she chose this outfit. It turned out pretty cute. Check out her sassy pose.


I'm not sure how cute the pictures will be, though, because she was not into smiling when we got there. The photographer was pulling out all his tricks, like pretending to sneeze, dropping a ball, throwing a bear, etc. The thing is, that does not amuse AP. It really is like she is a teenager trapped in a 3 year old's body. The other little kids were cracking up when he would accidentally drop his ball. AP was looking at him like he was crazy!

And, last but not least, we got our flower clips from Sugarplum Boutique! These are made with Kyrgyz felt and all the proceeds go to benefit orphans. Check out her site!

No comments: