Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a Weenie Roasting Weekend

Yesterday I had my second ever "With Sugar On Top" booth. This time it was at C's school carnival. The results were about the same. I sold one thing. My friends that sell bows did really well. So, I either need to rethink my venues, my product, or throw in the towel :) It was still fun, though. I forgot my camera, so there are no pictures to share. I also need to give a shout out to my uncle. Each time I have had a booth, he gets up early, drives to my house, loads my display boards that he made into his car, follows me to wherever the show is, and sets it all up! Do I have an awesome uncle or what?


After a quick nap, we headed out last night to one of C's friends birthday party/weenie roast. It was the perfect chilly fall night. We roasted our hotdogs over the fire, made smores, and went on a hayride. The kiddos loved it. AP asked if we could go on 6 hayrides!

Tonight we are going to another weenie roast with our small group. I have sort of hit my hot dog limit, especially since we had them for lunch yesterday too at C's school carnival!

No comments: