Monday, August 11, 2008

This has to be a yoga pose *with a clarification*

I looked up tonight after bathtime to see C striking this froggy pose. He said that his legs were long and skinny like his pet frog so he wanted to see if he could sit like him! I have to admit my boy has some frog legs!



Then little sister got jealous and wanted her picture taken with her Baby Elmo. So to be fair here is little cuteness herself.



Also, big news at Contents of My Heart! Little E's case went through court today. Let the countdown begin...there is another little Kyrg princess on the way to middle Tennessee!
(This is Maria's big news! I didn't mean to make it sound like I was adopting again. Although, that would be absolutely wonderful, too!)

5 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

They are too cute!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Cute pics. IF I could get my legs in that postiion I don't know that I would get up. :)


You are adopting again!!! Congratulations!

Andrea

Gen 's Family Story said...

wow, your blogs been busy while I've been swamped. I'm having nanny withdrawal. Love the new signature! I haven't even had time to start thinking about redoing my blog...

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that you were adopting again.

Congratualtions to Marie.

Andrea

Unknown said...

What a flexible little frog!