Monday, July 27, 2009

Put the Lime in the Coconut

Saturday was my sister's big luau bash/baby shower. In all honesty, it was more of a party than a baby shower. But it was fun and my sister got lots of great gifts for the baby boy on the way.


Remember the leftover paper from the invitations? I loved the suggestions that I got on how to make use of it at the shower. I decided to make a banner that included little T's sonogram.

Here are the girly cousins ready to luau!


And my two little limbo dancers. C told me that he won the limbo contest. I didn't see it happen, but I am taking his word for it:)


The expectant mom and dad. They played along well with the luau outfits!




My sis and I

Nanna and my niece, the future big sister

I love this picture of my mom and my aunt!

C and Daddy learned a new game- Bocce Ball. C won a few times! You can tell by the look on his face that he is taking it very seriously.

Now all we need is for the little coconut to make his grand entrance into the world. He should be here in the next 3 weeks!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

no way...3 weeks! Cute banner...that does look like a fun baby shower!!