Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Today was a great Mothers Day. The only problem was that I wasn't with my mom to celebrate, but that happens when you live 2 states away from each other! Here is a repeat pic in her honor from her last visit with us.I made dinner at my house tonight for Boompa and Baba. It was a Mothers Day/Respite from living in a hotel room dinner :) After dinner the kiddos showed off some of their 4 wheeling skills.



Me with the ones who made me a momma :)

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms, soon to be moms, grandmoms, and those still waiting to be a mom.

2 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

Jealous of your picture with 2 kids. Seth wouldn't stop running circles around our tree. Oh, well. ;) Hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend.

Lori said...

I always love your pictures!!!! xoxo