Sunday, May 2, 2010

Simplified and Wet

Friday afternoon I headed out to these beautiful surroundings for a little one night getaway with girls (I guess I should call us ladies) from church. Our weekend was titled "Simplify". It was a great time together with great women.




As we drove home it started to rain and rain and rain and it hasn't stopped yet! We just got the call that our schools are closed tomorrow due to flooding. I can't remember that ever happening before in TN. The pictures on the news are just crazy. Interstates and houses are completely flooded. We got out and went to church this morning and I snapped a few pictures of the farm that backs up to our neighborhood. There is no pond or creek there, these are just flood waters!Thanks to Baba, the kiddos have their matching raincoats and rainboots so they were ready!

No comments: