Wednesday, December 9, 2009

AP's Stage Debut

AP's Mother's Day Out program had their little Christmas performance last night. This was AP's first ever stage performance.
She talks a big game. She tells us all the time that she is going to sing on a stage and she LOVES to dance, but we know that thinking about being on stage and actually getting up there are two different things.
Hubs and I are used to watching C on stage and he usually never sings a single word, he enjoys watching everyone else. We sort of expected this from AP. Nope. She sang right along. I could tell she was even faking words at some points :) She had her hips swaying most of the time. I think she is right, I see stages in her future!





Here is a little video I took on my camera. Girlfriend was gettin' down!

6 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

That video is awesome. I think Seth and AP may have a future on stage together. They are both naturals. (Sidenote -- poor Hannah! =( What a sweetly pathetic sight she made!)

Shannon said...

very cute...i knew she wouldn't have stage fright!!

Jackie said...

OH that video is too cute. Look at her go!

eastandwest said...

Love the sassy little hip-sway. :)

Shannon said...

just had to say that Greer kept wanting to see AP video all day. Now she has the hip shake down:)

Rachel said...

ah the sprinkles...my kind of girl!