Friday, December 25, 2009

A Long Winter's Nap

Nanna came to town on Wednesday. She brought the kiddos these cute Christmas pj's, too. Can you tell they were excited to see Nanna??
Last night we went to my aunt and uncle's to celebrate with family. We sort of exchanged half of our gifts and will do the rest when my sister gets into town tomorrow. We had fun playing a few new games this year (did I mention that I won them all? heehee)


Check out his reaction to the race track. Love it!


This is C's stop-asking-me-what-I-got face :) It doesn't work, though.

Say hello to my little friend


After we got home way too late from celebrating with family, we headed out into the freezing rain to put out reindeer food. Brrrr.

We left cookies for Santa and apples for the reindeer.


They found them!

Priceless first reaction to finding Santa's gifts!


Am I dreaming?


This is AP saying "this is just what I wanted!"

This is the first of ten million times that she has fed her new baby today. The baby has peed ten million times as well!

Dueling leapsters


When it finally quit raining we went outside with their new ride on toys. We didn't last long, though. It was freezing.

Shortly after, we all settled in for a long winter's nap, a four hour nap to be exact! This mommy was exhausted. But I woke up renewed and ready to celebrate again tomorrow with my sis!

2 comments:

The O'Neils said...

I am glad you and the kids had a good Christmas!!

Lori said...

I love the Christmas Jammies and the excitement over their gifts!!
Question...does the baby doll have 10 million diapers or do you have to keep rebuying? If so, I'd consider cloth... :)