Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family, Fritos, and Fabulous Views

On our way home from NC, we stopped in to visit Hubs' sister and family at their cabin in the mountains. And I always thought that one day I wanted a condo on the beach, but now I'm thinking I'd like to have a cabin in the mountains :) The weather was beautiful. They had just finished mounting new swings as we pulled up so the kiddos got to be the first the try them out.
We had a great time catching up with family. Hubs' sister's husband (my brother-in-law?) made an awesome chili, which we couldn't resist eating over Fritos. Mmmmm. I'll let the pictures speak about the gorgeous scenery.













The kiddos always have so much fun with their cousins. We really wish we lived closer!

2 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

That second family pic on the dock is FANTASTIC!!!

Shannon said...

love the Christmas design. I want that Christmas picture of the kids!! It is my favorite!!!