Monday, December 14, 2009

Back Breaker!

The other night while I was cooking dinner, I could hear Hubs in the living room teaching the kids wrestling moves (just what they need,right??) Well, yesterday I hear AP yelling "back breaker!" and I turn the corner to see this...


Yes, my sweet girl was wrestling her baby.


And, in other unrelated news, somebody around here is getting old! Hubs' birthday was last week while he was out of town. We were sad that we did not get to celebrate with him, but we have celebrated a little here and there to make up for it. Last night he actually got to blow out candles and open gifts.

And just because he's cute...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i just like AP Hannah Montana shirt:)

RoadDog said...

Speaking of Tennessee, you should see the movie "Blind Side."