Sunday, December 20, 2009

If I Could With You Merry Chrithmith

C lost tooth #3 last night! We have been hoping that his top tooth that was knocked crooked would be next. It has been loose for weeks, but it was a sneaky bottom tooth that came out next. The tooth fairy almost forgot her duties last night, too! For some reason I woke up wide awake at 2:30 am and remembered! I didn't want to wake Hubs up so I snuck around in the dark to find some dollars, then Hubs thought I was an intruder and almost tried to attack me!
We celebrated Christmas a little early today with Boompa and Baba.


AP is showing off her new panda necklace.

C showing me his Adventure Science Center shirt. We got a family membership from B and B. The kiddos are going to love it!

The puppies were pretty comfy with Boompa!

Boompa and Baba are headed to Boston in the morning to see my stepbrother and his fam. We had fun celebrating with them!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful pictures, as always:)
C and Chipmunk are so similar...Chipmunk lost his 5th tooth yesterday; now he's missing one on the bottom and both of his top teeth. Thank goodness I had done Christmas pictures already!

Lori said...

So cute!! I love the Christmas baner too...I think my favorite picture is the last one where AP is holding a bag that is as big as she is!!